WELCOME
Angelica is in the middle of Allegany County, New York. The area was first settled around 1802 at Angelica Village.  The Town of Angelica was formed in 1805 from the town of Leicester in Livingston County, before Allegany County was formed.  Angelica is the Town in Allegany County.  The Town Hall is housed in the Old Allegany County Courthouse, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.

"The Town was formed by an act of Legislature, passed February 1805, and described as "being in width twelve miles," just that of the Morris Reserve, and in length "from south to north extending 34 miles from the Pennsylvania line", taking in two-thirds of the towns of Granger and Grove.  It was taken from Leicester, and when erected was a part of Genesee County.  (The village had been founded three or four years before, and named by Capt. Philip Church for his mother, Angelica, the eldest daughter of Gen. Philip Schuyler." - Historian John S. Minard


ANNOUNCEMENTS
~ Town Clerk's Office Closed on Saturday, November 13; Thursday November 25; Saturday, November 27
~ Internet Access Survey
~ Town of Angelica Board Meetings
~ Court is closed November 23 & 24, 2021


QUICK LINKS
Pay Your Taxes Online  (Instructions) / 2021 Assessment Roll / FOIL Request Information  / VisitAngelica.com
Allegany County / Angelica Historian Website / Angelica Booster Citizens, Inc. / Village of Angelica


49 Park Circle, PO Box 338, Angelica NY 14709
585-466-3280 * Fax. 585-466-3476 * 
angelica.townclerk2016@gmail.com


Angelica Town/Village Court * 585-466-7928 * Fax. 585-466-3580 * 
ymarks@nycourts.gov